Elevate your dinner moments through enjoying this tasty meal with family or friends. You can top it with Kachumbari or Guacamole.
- 250 g Beef
- 400 g Pishori Rice washed and soaked for 15 minutes.
- 2 Onions
- 1/2 tsp Exo Flava Turmeric Powder
- 1/2 tsp Exo Flava Coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp Exo Flava Cumin
- 1/2 tsp Exo Flava Garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp whole Exo Flava pepper
- 1/2 tsp Exo Flava Cardamom
- 1/2 tsp Exo Flava Cinnamon powder
- Vegetable cooking Oil
- 3 Tomatoes
- Cut the meat into pieces and wash, then boil with some water, 1 tsp each of ginger and garlic paste, 1 tsp of salt, tsp of black pepper, 1 grated tomato and 1 grated onion.
- When the meat is tender, drain it and set aside. Keep the soup for cooking rice.
- Heat the sufuria on a medium heat and add the oil. Then add the whole spices that is cumin, cardamom, Pepper, cinnamon and cloves. Once they splutter in the oil, add chopped onions.
- Fry them until translucent while stirring them with a spoon. If you want darker pilau, fry the onions until they are dark and caramelized. Then add turmeric and coriander powder. Let them fry to a few minutes then add the garlic paste and a bit of chopped coriander.
- Now you can add the boiled meat the stir together for 2 minutes. Then add soup and some salt. Let the soup simmer and taste for the salt. Make sure you put enough salt because of the rice.
- When the soup starts boiling, drain the rice and add rice to the soup. Sprinkle a bit of coriander on it and stir a little. Let it cook on a high heat for 3 minutes then reduce to a medium heat and keep cooking while covered until the water finishes
- Make sure you stir every now and then to make sure all the rice is cooked evenly and perfectly. Then you can reduce the heat to a very low heat and leave it to continue steaming for 5 minutes. Switch off the heat and serve with Kachumbari.