Lemon Garlic Omena
For a delicious Omena recipe that everyone will love, try our mouth-watering lemon garlic omena recipe.
- 2 cups Omena
- 1 large White onion
- 2 large Tomatoes
- 6 cloves Garlic
- 2 large Lemons
- 2 Dried Exo Flava chilies
- 1 tbsp. Soy Sauce
- Fresh Exo Flava Coriander (Dhania)
- Wash the Omena thrice using warm water and salt.
- Boil the Omena for 5 minutes then set it aside.
- Fry the white onion, garlic, chilies and coriander stalks until fragrant.
- Add the tomatoes and let it cook to a sauce for 3-5 minutes.
- Add the Omena and coat it evenly with the tomato sauce then add soy sauce.
- Serve with Ugali for a perfect combo.