What personal data we collect and why we collect it
We retain information which is provided by you directly and information that is passively or automatically collected from you. Specifically, We will collect and process the following data from you:
- Information that you provide when filling in forms on our Website. This includes information you provide when you complete our “Contact Us” form;
- Details of your visits to our Website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data and the resources and links that you access;
- Any other information which you may provide to Us when using Our Website.
How we use your data
We use data held about you for the following reasons and in the following ways:
- To provide you with information about products and/or services which you request from us;
- To notify you about changes to Our products and/or services.
- For marketing purposes, to provide you with information about products and/or services which we feel may interest you;
- For the purposes of profiling and for analyzing our customer demographics;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service.
When there is a legal and/or regulatory obligation:
- To comply with applicable laws where We are obliged to retain and/or disclose certain information; and
- For internal and external auditing purposes.
You have the right to access information which we hold about you and details of how we use that information.
If any of the data We hold about you is incorrect, you may also request it is corrected or erased. You also have a right to require us to stop processing your personal information and/or to withdraw your agreement to processing based on “consent", unless We have a legal justification for doing so.
To exercise your rights you can click on the “Contact Us” link on Our Website and/or email us at email@example.com and We will respond to your request within one month. In the rare event We can’t respond within one month We will let you know this as soon as possible.